Saturday 30 August 2014

A new direction

I have been sitting here wondering about the direction to take my blog. Yesterday I was able to meet a friend for coffee and we had a small wander around town. I went into a shop and was faced with rows of makeup and beauty products and I just thought "Where to begin?" Growing up I was always a bit of a tomboy so didn't really wear much make up. As I have got older I have begun taking more interest in it and now I approach my 30th birthday in October (eek!) I'm now starting to look for things to help me desperately hold onto a youthful glow! 

Quote of the day yesterday came from my friend: "I'm looking for a beauty product that makes me look about 30 years younger...."

So from now on my blog is going to be a bit of a mixed bag - reviewing products, random musings and of course, my adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment